Conquer PMI’s Adaptive Essentials with Carl Pritchard
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Understand the connection between Agile approaches, objectives, and the product backlog.
- Deconstruct objectives into work as user stories.
- Recognize the critical relationship between the business case and the work being done.
This 4-hour experience takes participants through the CAPM® content outline in a practical, pragmatic way, leveraging the PMI-approved structure to highlight the rudiments of project management in a hands-on, positive encounter. Learners discover the different ways that Agile project management can be applied and the basic perspectives of Agile/Adaptive project management. This training provides a basic introduction to the land of adaptive management and how to align the approach with their organization's structure.
Consider taking this training along with Conquer PMI's Predictive Essentials to enrich your learning journey.
- Agile and Adaptive Frameworks
- User stories
- The product backlog
- Non-Scrum approaches
- The Business Side of Project Management
- The stakeholders
- Prioritizing the work, the risks, and the project
- Benefit identification and realization
- Transition management
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMI-CP™ / PMP® / PgMP®||1||1||2||4.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||1||1||2||4.00|