NEW! Investigating Stakeholder Factors in Sustainable Project Management with Esra Tepeli
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Analyze organizational factors in sustainable project management and investigate the stakeholders’ involvement in sustainable project management.
- Model the relationships and interactions between the project stakeholders and the communication and decision-making channels.
- Manage an organizational framework with the project stakeholders and the potential factors that influence stakeholder involvement in sustainable project management.
Stakeholders are major players in project management. Project stakeholders are individuals and organizations involved in or affected by project activities. In a complex project environment, we can have many stakeholders with different types of relations and interactions among them.
Project stakeholders may have several missions and responsibilities during the project life cycle, such as the realization, supervision or control, and validation of project activities. On the other hand, project stakeholders are in a relationship with other stakeholders for the realization of their responsibilities. These can be contractual, hierarchical, or communication relationships.
Sustainable project management requires the incorporation of the social, environmental, and economic dimensions of sustainability in different aspects of project management, aiming to reach the project objectives in terms of cost, time, quality, and safety. In sustainable project management, it is essential to analyze the organizational factors, including the stakeholders’ behavior, features, and their involvement in the project realization, and to improve the communication and decision-making channels.
The aim of this training is to develop a framework containing the factors that influence stakeholder involvement in sustainable project management so the projects will become successful. The stakeholder factors are identified and analyzed in a formalized approach, depending on different project contexts. Then, a sustainable and evolving organizational modeling with stakeholders’ variables, attributes, and relationships will be proposed to enhance the decision-making process, the communication quality between the stakeholders, and to ensure the realization of project activities within the time, budget, quality, and safety objectives.
- Analysis of Sustainable Project Management Features
- Life cycle analysis
- Stakeholders and organizational features
- Environmental factors
- Economic dimension
- Social factors
- Strategic analysis
- Decision-making strategies
- Success keys to reach project objectives
- Investigating and Modeling Stakeholder Factors in Sustainable Project Management
- Analysis of organizational factors
- Investigating the stakeholders’ involvement
- Analysis of stakeholders’ missions and responsibilities
- Analysis of relations and interactions between the stakeholders
- Development of the communication channels
- Development of the decision-making channels
- Development of a Sustainable and Evolving Organizational Framework With a Multidimensional Modeling Depending on Different Project Contexts
- Defining and modeling the variables of project stakeholders, building the organizational chart
- Defining the influence of the social, environmental, and economic factors on the organizational features
- Defining and modeling the relationships and interactions between stakeholders
- Defining and improving the communication channels in the organizational chart
- Defining and improving the decision-making channels in the organizational chart
- Identification and Analysis of the Risk and Opportunity Factors Related to the Organizational Structure
- Proposition of Key Success Factors for Improving the Dynamics of the Organizational Structure, Communication Channels, and Decision-Making Strategies
- Application of the Organizational Framework Into the Case Studies
- Conclusion and Perspectives
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMP® / PgMP®||0||7||0||7.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||0||7||0||7.00|