Conquer PMI’s Predictive Essentials with Carl Pritchard
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Define clear objectives for project accomplishment.
- Deconstruct objectives into work as work packages.
- Recognize and apply the appropriate tools at the pertinent steps in any project.
This 4-hour experience takes participants through the CAPM® content outline in a practical, pragmatic way, leveraging the PMI-approved structure to highlight the rudiments of project management in a hands-on, positive encounter. Learners have the opportunity to learn CAPM content and, more importantly, the basic elements of project management that every aspiring (and experienced) project manager should know. Focusing on Traditional (Waterfall) methodologies, this training opens the door for anyone who needs to be able to have an intelligent conversation about what projects can and should accomplish.
Consider taking this training along with Conquer PMI's Adaptive Essentials to enrich your learning journey.
- Project Management Fundamentals and Core Concepts
- Life cycles and processes
- Project Planning
- Predictive Project Management
- The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- More Scheduling
- Recognizing and dealing with Variance
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMI-CP™ / PMP® / PgMP®||2||1||1||4.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||0||1||1||2.00|