The Influential Project Manager
Note: This 1.50-hour training will be taught in Spanish.
If you want to be successful as a project manager, or positively impact your projects, you need to be converted into an influential person. Your success will depend on your ability to influence positively your project stakeholders. This training will help you to discover your influence skills as a project manager. You will be able to assess your level of influence and be provided with some tools, tips, and techniques to develop your influence skills for project success.
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Assess and understand their level of influence
- Develop their influence skills through practice
- Learn and analyze several case studies
- Prepare their improvement plan
Instructor: Alfonso Bucero
- Leadership (all credentials): 1.25
- Strategic (all credentials): 0.25
- 16 February | 7:00-8:30 a.m. EST
- 16 November | 7:00-8:30 a.m. EST