Creativity Tools and Techniques for Project Managers
DescriptionTopics: Business Skill Enhancement | Problem Solving | Decision Making Techniques | Complexity
Don't miss this exciting new course, sign up today!
Projects come with problems. Now more than ever, the problems that project managers encounter demand that they be creative. High performing project managers convert problems into challenges then skillfully generate, develop and implement novel solutions to solve those problems.
In this interactive program, participants will learn the Creative Problem Solving process and how to apply it to solve problems they encounter in their project, program and portfolio management work.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants:
- Will have practiced tools and techniques described in the PMBOK and other Standards - but rarely explicity taught
- Will have learned techniques to shorten the amount of time it takes to solve problems and implement solutions
- Will have learned techniques to strengthen the capacity, performance and productivity of their teams
- Will have experienced tools to identify the real problems inhibiiting project success
- Will have practiced tools to develop novel and useful solutions to the project challenges they face
PDU Allocation Table