Advanced Project Quality and Lean Six Sigma with Frank Anbari
DescriptionTopics: Strategic Application and Governance | Quality Measures | Strategic Planning and Implementation | Portfolio Management
In this interactive seminar, participants will strengthen their understanding of planning and monitoring quality in their projects. They will increase their knowledge of the Six Sigma method and Lean Six Sigma, their applications in their organizational setting (manufacturing, IS/IT, financial services, healthcare, government, etc.), and the role of Yellow Belts, Green Belts, Black Belts, Executive Black Belts, Champions, and other participants in Six Sigma projects.Participants will reinforce their understanding of the cost of quality, ISO 9000, and ISO 21500 standards for effective project quality management. They will expand their knowledge of selected, relevant tools of quality and Lean Six Sigma, and enhance their understanding of the integration of project management and Lean Six Sigma strategies. With this comprehensive introduction to measurement you will discover how to assess what’s performing well and what needs improvement to build a business case for project management improvement initiatives. Become proactive in implementing measurement strategies aimed at improving your organization’s project management performance.
What You Will Learn
- Identify appropriate quality, Six Sigma, and Lean Six Sigma strategies for their projects
- Understand the main concepts of the Six Sigma method and Lean Six Sigma
- Clarify the relationship between project management maturity models and project quality
- Use effective quality, Six Sigma, and Lean Six Sigma planning tools
- Understand the cost of quality and its importance to efficient project management
- Understand the concepts of life cycle costing and total cost of ownership
- Understand where and how to use selected, relevant, effective quality assurance methods, quality control techniques, and Lean Six Sigma tools
- Clarify the main elements of identifying and managing Lean Six Sigma projects
- Understand the roles of White Belts, Yellow Belts, Green Belts, Black Belts, Champions, and other participants in Six Sigma projects
- Clarify the relationship between Six Sigma method, Lean Six Sigma, and project management, and plan integration of project management and Lean Six Sigma strategies in their organizational settings (manufacturing, IT, financial services, healthcare, government, etc.).
PDU Allocation Table
|CAPM / PMP / PgMP||10||0||4||14.00|