Measuring the Performance of Project Initiatives: An Important Step in Benefits Realization with Deborah Crawford
DescriptionTopics: Business Skill Enhancement | Complexity | Strategic Planning and Implementation | Leadership Development
Attend this interactive seminar and develop a scorecard to track ongoing project management performance as well as the business impact of project management to your organization. Learn the basics in setting up a measurement program designed to help improve project management performance as well as justify the organization's continued investment in project management.
With this comprehensive introduction to measurement, you will discover how to assess what’s performing well and what needs improvement so that you can build a business case for project management improvement initiatives. Become proactive in implementing measurement strategies aimed at improving your organization’s project management performance.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Lead a measurement team through the major steps in the Project Management Measurement Framework (PEMARI)
- Establish a good set of project management performance and value measures
- Create a scorecard/dashboard for collecting, analyzing, and reporting performance and value information
- Plan to communicate performance data to a variety of stakeholders
- Learn steps to lead, implement, and overcome barriers for a performance measurement program
- Strategize how to overcome common barriers when implementing a measurement program
PDU Allocation Table
|CAPM / PMP / PgMP||4||0||10||14.00|
|PMI-ACP / Agile*||0||0||10||10.00|