Next Generation Leadership and Communication
In today's today's disruptive world, new and innovative approaches are needed to deal with challenges and increasing uncertainty. What do next generation project and program managers do to become successful and become indispensable to their organizations? This engaging seminar will challenge your existing beliefs of leadership and provoke you to think differently and provide new insights to deal with challenges you and your organization face. Using rich examples and illustrations, you will learn five unconventional characteristics of next generation leadership to apply in your organization. Re-design and re-invent yourself, and explore what's next for you. The focus will be on the intersection of both hard and soft skills of project management and prepare you to not only survive, but also to tap into the right opportunities. Focusing on next-generation ideas, this seminar will reveal unconventional leadership and communications skills characteristic of the top performing leaders.
Additional PDU Opportunities
Besides 7 PDUs for attending this seminar you will also get an opportunity to earn 7 additional PDUs for participating in post-seminar application work (optional). You will get more details of how to participate in this program during the seminar. This is a great opportunity to earn an additional day's worth of PDUs at no extra cost.
What You Will Learn
- Identify the five characteristics of top-performing project and program leaders
- Recognize the DANCE of projects and life and identify ways to deal with the uncertain and unexpected
- See what others don't see and anticipate challenges and opportunities
- Discuss unconventional leadership approaches and new perspectives for today's disruptive environment
- Discover your key strength and how to use it to make a contribution to your organization
- Describe the secret formula of stakeholder happiness and satisfaction!
PDU Allocation TableThe table below displays the number of professional development units (PDUs) awarded for each PMI® credential, as they align to the PMI Talent Triangle®. Leadership and Strategic PDUs apply evenly across all credentials and Technical PDUs apply only to specific credentials. PDUs will be added in full to all eligible credentials.