Program Management Master Class with Michel Thiry
DescriptionTopics: Strategic Planning and Implementation | Benefits Realization | Change Management
Program management is now universally recognized as the best way to implement strategic initiatives and as a vehicle for organizational change. This online seminar is designed to help deliver value to stakeholders and will clearly link program and component projects to business' strategic objectives to show how to measure success and create value.
The seminar covers the whole program life-cycle from formulation to transition. It reviews six key program performance domains: strategic alignment, stakeholder and benefits management, governance and decision management as well as organizational change. Through a series of virtual group exercises based on a real-life case studies, participants will learn techniques to realize strategic and business objectives by formulating and organizing a program, and developing a sound business case and manage the program.
The new virtual version of this course will rely on an online meeting format with highly interactive collaboration tools requiring minimal technical knowledge. Let's change the world, a little at a time!
Optional pre-work allows you to earn an additional 1.50 PDUs.
What You Will Learn
- Define alignment with organizational objectives and strategic goals.
- Demonstrate capability to oversee multiple interrelated projects.
- Prepare project definition and initiation, project management assignment.
- Analyze use of program resources to ensure benefits delivery.
- Plan for change and make decisions to realize strategic and business objectives.
- Actively manage business value and stakeholders' benefits.
- Assess why, when and how to use program management.
- Organize the development of a program framework and culture.
PDU Allocation Table