Project TLC: Teamwork, Leadership, Communication
In this two day seminar, you will learn how to implement Project TLC (Teambuilding, Leadership and Communication) for healthy and successful projects. You will master the simple techniques that enhance team behavior and group dynamics, improve team members' awareness and accountability. You will learn how to LEAD, using four simple strategies: Listening, Encouraging, Acting and Delegating. And you will improve the way you communicate to and among your stakeholders for continued project success. This seminar is for project or program managers, and anyone who wants to become a successful project leader.
What You Will Learn
- Demonstrate the value of teamwork and its link to business outcomes and how the “right” set of behaviors can support productive teamwork
- Identify cultural attributes in the business environment and how they influence team performance
- Diagnose common team problems and introducing easy methods to improve team interaction and reduce conflict
- Describe different leadership attributes
- Compare various communication methods and their effect on different audiences
PDU Allocation TableThe table below displays the number of professional development units (PDUs) awarded for each PMI® credential, as they align to the PMI Talent Triangle®. Leadership and Strategic PDUs apply evenly across all credentials and Technical PDUs apply only to specific credentials. PDUs will be added in full to all eligible credentials.