Advanced Leadership Development: Leadership, Teams, Objectives & Influence
DescriptionTopics: Leadership Development | Influencing | Motivation
Leaders face unique challenges to keep their team members motivated and aligned to the organizational or project’s strategy, often due to the difference between leadership and authority, power and influence.
Leadership starts, of course, by ones' self. Define a strategy for yourself with clear objectives, and verify if your aims, resources and environment contribute effectively to those objectives. Being clear about your own objectives and strategy will foster your leadership position and give you the means to give sense and inspiration for others to follow you.
In this seminar, you will explore how to define individual and group objectives beyond the classical and outdated SMART model; discover how to identify individual drivers for action and use them to move a project forward; explore how to conduct effective and influential meetings to put your teams in an action and performance mindset; and learn to use Influence techniques to overcome resistance in its different forms.
Finally, this seminar is aimed at securing the business case of effective, positive and ethical leadership in today’s competitive market and transform proper practices into a concrete and tangible differentiator toward competitors.
The seminar is divided between lectures, interactive discussions, practical exercises, and self-assessments.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define their own Leadership Strategy to empower and motivate their team members
- Identify individual drivers to engage their team members
- Use these individual drivers to commit and engage their team members
- Explore the Cultural Configuration related aspects to consider in a leadership role
- Identify resistance factors and overcome them using Influence and conflict resolution techniques
- Develop a collaborative mindset and environment by fostering trust and integrity.
PDU Allocation Table
|CAPM / PMP / PgMP||0||12||2||14.00|
|PMI-ACP / Agile*||0||12||2||14.00|