Building and Leading High Performance Dream Teams: Formula for Success
Can you imagine what the business outcome for your project would be like if you had a High Performance Dream Team? If you had a team whose members fully understood what is expected of them in nearly any situation and performed accordingly? A team that comfortably clicked among all its members and selflessly supported one another? A team that fully communicated, was professionally mature and accountable, and rallied for the good of the whole?
Imagine no more! Welcome to this seminar!
Using assessment instruments, assess the effectiveness of team members, the team and the project leader; learn what makes a team member and a project leader valuable; learn how to create team shared values and a team charter; and experience exercises that can help build your dream team. Bonus: A takeaway starter kit for post-class use with your team.
Virtually every Project Leader can take away ideas/techniques from this seminar that can immediately be implemented to help their teams achieve higher performance. Adopting all the seminar’s concepts can provide you and your team the greatest benefit, but adopting a subset can have a notable and sustained impact.
What You Will Learn
- Identify the steps in building and leading a high performance dream team through instructor lecture
- Outline and discuss what makes a team member valuable through instructor lecture and group participation/exercise
- Illustrate and explain what makes a project leader valuable through instructor lecture and group participation/exercise
- Assess the performance maturity of the team members, the project leader and the team itself using in-class assessment instruments
- Describe and discuss the creation of the Team Charter and team shared values customized for your team/project through instructor lecture and group discussion
- Identify actions to routinely improve and fine tune the performance of the team through instructor lecture, group discussion and exercises
- Provide and review the takeaway starter kit for post-class use with your team
- Identify your top three takeaways from the seminar as an individual/group exercise
PDU Allocation TableThe table below displays the number of professional development units (PDUs) awarded for each PMI® credential, as they align to the PMI Talent Triangle®. Leadership and Strategic PDUs apply evenly across all credentials and Technical PDUs apply only to specific credentials. PDUs will be added in full to all eligible credentials.