Measuring the Performance of Project Initiatives: An Important Step in Benefits Realization-CANCELLED
DescriptionTopics: Business Skill Enhancement | Benefits Realization | Decision Making Techniques | Stakeholder Engagement
Attend this interactive session and develop a scorecard to track ongoing project management performance as well as the business impact of project management to your organization. Learn the basics in setting up a measurement program designed to help improve project management performance as well as justify the organization's continued investment in project management.
With this comprehensive introduction to measurement you will discover how to assess what’s performing well and what needs improvement to build a business case for project management improvement initiatives. Become proactive in implementing measurement strategies aimed at improving your organization’s project management performance.
This seminar will be instructed by either Deborah Crawford or Paul Lombard, the team teachers for the course.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Lead a measurement team through the major steps in the Project Management Measurement Framework (PEMARI)
- Establish a good set of project management performance and value measures
- Create a scorecard/dashboard for collecting, analyzing, and reporting performance and value information
- Plan to communicate performance data to a variety of stakeholders
- Learn steps to lead, implement, and overcome barriers for a performance measurement program
- Strategize how to overcome common barriers when implementing a measurement program
PDU Allocation Table
|CAPM / PMP / PgMP||4||0||10||14.00|