No-Nonsense Behaviors that Lead to Exceptional Performance: Formula for Success - CANCELLED
DescriptionTopics: Leadership Development | Influencing | Leading Project Teams | Motivation
How are your leadership skills? Are you the leader you most want to be? Are you looking for ideas that will step up your effectiveness — ideas that can lead to exceptional performance? Then look no further. This seminar was created for you!
Using an assessment instrument and exercise templates, assess your proficiency in key behaviors, recognize your inhibitions that are holding you back from becoming your best, identify your top three behaviors with which to improve and learn how to create your personalized performance improvement plans. Bonus: Assess your work-life balance.
Success does not just happen—it is made to happen. Success is born of behaviors and choices that lead to exceptional performance. In this seminar, Neal Whitten reveals 27 important leading-edge, best-practice, results-oriented leadership behaviors that can promote your professional and personal success. As you strive to achieve your dreams, these behaviors can lay the foundation for your journey.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify behaviors and actions that lead to exceptional performance through instructor lecture and group participation/exercise
- Assess proficiency in key behaviors using an in-class assessment instrument
- Recognize inhibitions that are holding you back from becoming your best and identify your top three behaviors with which to improve through an in-class exercise
- Learn how to create personalized performance improvement plans that can be used to routinely improve and fine tune performance
- Assess work-life balance using an in-class assessment instrument
- Identify a starter list of actions that you can pursue in improving your work-life balance
- Provide exercise templates and other takeaways to use after the seminar to aid your ongoing performance proficiency development
- Identify your top three takeaways from the seminar as an individual/group exercise
PDU Allocation Table
|CAPM / PMP / PgMP||0||14||0||14.00|