Unleashing Your Leadership Brilliance: Developing Confidence and Courage through Neuro-Axiology
Albert Einstein once said, "We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking we used when we created them." Yet, how many people have ever taken a class on how to improve their THINKING? Success in every area of your life depends on the choices you make and the actions you take; and those choices depend on your capacity to make good judgments. In this workshop we will first measure your "VQ" (Value-judgment Quotient) to identify your current capacities to make good and accurate judgments. Your VQ Profile will identify your natural strengths (thinking that serves you best) and your current "weaknesses" (thinking that is most likely undermining you). Using these results, you will learn how to immediately shift your attention from the thoughts that serve you least, to the ones that serve you best, by applying the principles and practices from the emerging new science of neuro-axiology.
Attendees are required to complete a self-assessment at least 1 week prior to the course start. Self-assessment at is not PDU eligible.
Disclaimer: By enrolling in this seminar, Registrants agree to share Registrant Data ("Data") with Instructors for the purposes of customizing course objectives and providing assessments and strategies based upon Registrants’ specific information.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and differentiate the three hierarchical classes of value
- Apply axiological knowledge to improve decision-making and conflict resolution
- Prepare personal development action plans (for use after the workshop)
- Deductively learn how to solve problems by increasing focus on value
- Role-play approaches to more effective communication
- Utilize and develop personal valuing strengths to consistently make better choices
- Build trust through integrity and authenticity
- Integrate valuing strengths to increase courage and confidence
- Inductively experience how to make better choices when working with teams
PDU Allocation TableThe table below displays the number of professional development units (PDUs) awarded for each PMI® credential, as they align to the PMI Talent Triangle®. Leadership and Strategic PDUs apply evenly across all credentials and Technical PDUs apply only to specific credentials. PDUs will be added in full to all eligible credentials.