Blueprint for Project Success: 10 Keys to Creating a Best-in-Class Project Organization
DescriptionTopics: Strategic Planning and Implementation | Change Management | Complexity | Stakeholder Engagement
In this fast-paced, interactive workshop, you will use data from your own organization assessment as a backdrop to review the keys to creating and sustaining a successful project environment. Creating a top performing project organization requires attention to a number of interdependent factors which, taken together, form the basis for sustainable project success.
This workshop will enable you to understand and apply success factors to achieve ongoing project excellence. Using an organization self-assessment along with insights gained from peers in similar situations, participants will identify specific actions to can take to transition their organizations. The course effectively addresses the elements that differentiate successful project- focused organizations, with or without a PMO: the use of process, technology, people, governance and culture, all coming together in a way that results in capable and consistent project performance that is measurable, predictable and sustainable.
What You Will Learn
- Review and manage the 10 keys to creating consistently exemplar project performance
- Apply the Geography of PM Value to your organization
- Recognize the signs of success, and potential trouble in the project environment
- Learn and apply what it takes to build and maintain a successful project organization
- Use the right metrics to validate needs and strengths, and to ensure stakeholder support
- Go beyond training to drive seamless integration of a functional approach to projects
- Remove obstacles and incorporate successful knowledge management
- Build and drive a communication plan that creates enthusiasm and commitment
- Complete a self-assessment of your own organization against the 10 keys to create a best-in-class project organization, and use it to build a plan for implementation in your organization
PDU Allocation Table