Orchestrating Total Project Success - A Comprehensive Approach For Managing People, Projects and Organizational Change
DescriptionTopics: Strategic Planning and Implementation | Benefits Realization | Change Management | Project Management
This popular SeminarsWorld offering has been updated to include even more tools and templates to help you successfully navigate through each phase of the project management/change management life cycle.
Projects are the vehicles of change. Projects are funded and provided resources not so they can simply be delivered on time, within budget and according to scope, but because they help drive the necessary changes, both individually and organizationally, that create value. Unfortunately, many practitioners today still espouse the traditional inefficient approach of treating the organizational change management/people related side separately from the technical/project related side. This is a recipe for failure and frustration.
Orchestrating Total Project Success details a better way by illustrating how to plan for and mitigate both the project related and people related challenges within each phase of the project life cycle. PMI® recognizes that change is delivered through projects and programs, and because of that, organizational change management, along with deft stakeholder management, is something that should be integrated throughout the project life cycle.
From project initiation all the way through to supporting, sustaining and enhancing the value of project-driven change, this seminar will focus on all the tools, structure, techniques, and insights necessary to facilitate workforce readiness, user adoption, beneficial organizational change, and overall project success. Your conductor for this event will be Thomas Luke Jarocki, one of the world’s leading experts on integrating project and change management.
What You Will Learn
- Understand what it takes to successfully plan an initiative all the way from project initiation through deployment, change adoption, and value creation.
- Develop the skills necessary to advise, execute, and lay the necessary foundation for overall project success… regardless of what phase the project may currently be in or what the limitations of your formal job description may be.
- Become competent in the use of essential tools and techniques from both the project management and change management disciplines that are necessary to orchestrate and achieve total project success.
- Understand what the unique needs and challenges are for each stakeholder group, how these needs vary from phase to phase, and what tools and techniques are most appropriate for any given time or challenge.
- Developing the skills necessary to execute in well-defined project phases that focuses resources, improves project quality, aligns stakeholders, maintains executive support, and eliminates costly rework.
PDU Allocation Table
|CAPM / PMP / PgMP||7||7||7||21.00|
|PMI-ACP / Agile*||0||7||7||14.00|