Project Productivity Killers: How to Get Them Before They Get You
DescriptionTopics: Business Skill Enhancement | Communication and Presentation Skills | Resource Optimization Technique | Time Management Scheduling
Even with clear goals, good planning and excellent teamwork, the average project stakeholder loses about SIX WEEKS A YEAR due to wasted effort. It comes in the form of lost time (and increased stress) due to miscommunication, distractions and lack of clarity around task requirements and stakeholder expectations. Past seminar participants have been amazed by the amount of productivity leakage they experience as a result of these and other sources.
This highly interactive and engaging seminar covers immediately applicable techniques and approaches that can save you a significant amount of time. You will be able to understand and manage the costs (budget/schedule over runs, stress, etc.) that go with miscommunication and wasted time on projects. You will walk away with your own personal application plan that includes the specific techniques you will apply to your projects after the session. Equally important, you'll get ideas and approaches for helping those on your project teams to be significantly more effective.
What You Will Learn
- Use power communication techniques to get what you need to be successful.
- Use 8 key questions to avoid missed deadlines.
- Escape from "e-mail jail": Use and control e-mail and texting in a way that minimizes disruption.
- Tap the power of informal communication and apply the right communications techniques to build relationships, manage conflict, and get more done.
- Use targeted prioritization techniques to separate the urgent from the important.
- Use leverage to expand your bandwidth without spending your own time.
PDU Allocation Table
|CAPM / PMP / PgMP||4||10||0||14.00|