How to Capture Customer Requirements and Develop Project Scope
DescriptionTopics: Requirements Management
How can you better satisfy your customers' needs, manage their expectations, banish scope creep and assure project success? By capturing correct and complete project requirements!
This popular seminar provides pragmatic techniques for capturing, specifying and managing requirements as part of a successful requirements management process. You will increase your skill in speeding delivery of the right solution and develop insights that help you delight the customer with innovative solutions. It is rich with examples that will help you recognize differences between good and bad practices. Through a step-by-step case study exercise, you will study basic concepts, as well as some of the best practices of effective organizations. This seminar is applicable to any kind of project, not just systems and software.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discover both spoken and unspoken requirements
- Design customer-centric solutions
- Increase your leadership skills so that you can work collaboratively with customers
- Develop insights that will allow you to be more innovative and better serve clients
- Resolve ambiguity and appreciate the contributions of non-linear thinking
PDU Allocation Table