Mastering Value Delivery: A Critical Focus for the VUCA Economy
Don't miss this exciting new course, sign up today!
Pressure remains on organizational executives and other leaders to continue to create and capture higher value returns to their shareholders and/or stakeholders. Without a value management framework, organizations will become lethargic and potentially oblivious to changes in environments that can cause significant disruption to the organizations performance and well being.
This progressive 'Creating and Capturing Value' seminar offers a path for improved strategic implementation management. The seminar covers a structured approach to the development and implementation of strategy using the value management framework that is integrated with a modern portfolio management approach for aligned delivery. Discussion around the why, what, how and when of change associated with a value management approach is covered in detail. Aspects of leadership are also included. It is made up of eight (8) inter-related modules that provide; clarity on design, a roadmap for success, plus key techniques and tools. It's an intense face-to-face 2-day seminar that provides learning, techniques and tools on how to design, utilize and sustain a value management framework that assists in better strategic planning and its subsequent implementation.
Documentation includes tools and templates plus other supporting information. Attendance and participation should be of benefit to those that seek higher value returns from investments, less wastage, and sustained organizational performance. Specifically it should attract directors, VP’s, GM’s, C-suite leaders, heads of portfolio/program management, EPMO/PMO leaders, and consultants in order to gain a comprehensive insight, knowledge and tools associated with a value management framework.
What You Will Learn
- Discover techniques and tools for use in the Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous (VUCA) world.
- Assess, deploy, and integrate business processes to create a more aligned and flexible organization.
- Adapt and apply the 5 key phases of a value management framework for the pragmatic development and implementation of strategy.
- Influence and support the introduction of a VM Framework through disciplined change to transition successfully from the current state.
- Tailor the value management framework and integrate with portfolio management practices to drive success through your organization.
PDU Allocation TableThe table below displays the number of professional development units (PDUs) awarded for each PMI® credential, as they align to the PMI Talent Triangle®. Leadership and Strategic PDUs apply evenly across all credentials and Technical PDUs apply only to specific credentials. PDUs will be added in full to all eligible credentials.