Business Benefits Realization: Capturing Business Value
DescriptionTopics: Benefits Realization
Benefits management is essential to any organization especially in times of change and increasing risk. A benefits measurement framework enables managers to determine the extent to which agreed and stated objectives are actually achieved.
Discover a proven approach and guide to designing and implementing a performance measurement system that will improve your organizations performance and decision–making. This interactive workshop will help you gain insight on how to identify and measure success by leaning ways to systematically describe, analyze and use measures of benefit performance to:
- Improve strategic planning and business decisions
- Design and modify programs to improve program performance
- Better allocate resources, justify activities and expenditure
- Demonstrate success via superior performance
- Improve accountability for delivery of agreed outputs and achievement of outcomes
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop and deliver a performance strategy for their organization.
- Track programs of work and projects beyond outputs to ensure that benefits in the form of business outcomes are realized.
PDU Allocation Table
|CAPM / PMP / PgMP||0||0||14||14.00|