Next Generation Leadership and Communication with Jack Duggal
DescriptionTopics: Communication and Presentation Skills | Leadership Development | Complexity
In today's disruptive world, new and innovative approaches are needed to deal with challenges and increasing uncertainty. What do next generation project and program managers do to make an impact and become indispensable to their organizations? This engaging seminar will challenge your existing beliefs of leadership and provoke you to think differently and provide new insights to deal with challenges you and your organization face. Using rich examples and illustrations, you will learn five unconventional characteristics of next generation leadership to apply in your organization. Re-design and re-invent yourself and explore what's next for you.
The focus will be on discovering and tapping the relevant skills to develop the right operating system and mindset to thrive in today’s turbulent environment. Focusing on next-generation ideas, this seminar will reveal unconventional leadership and communications skills characteristic of the top performing leaders.
Additional PDU Opportunities
Besides 7 PDUs for attending this seminar you will also get an opportunity to earn 7 additional PDUs for participating in post-seminar application work (optional). You will get more details of how to participate in this program during the seminar. This is a great opportunity to earn an additional day's worth of PDUs at no extra cost.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the five characteristics of top-performing project and program leaders.
- Recognize the DANCE of projects and life and identify ways to deal with the uncertain and unexpected.
- See what others don't see and anticipate challenges and opportunities.
- Discuss unconventional leadership and communication approaches and new perspectives for today's disruptive environment.
- Discover your key strength and how to use it to make a contribution to your organization.
- Develop a personal next-generation leadership application plan.
- Find out how to survive on the Edge of Chaos!
PDU Allocation Table
|CAPM / PMP / PgMP||0||7||0||7.00|