Integrating People, Organizational and Technical Skills: The Complete Project Manager with Randy Englund and Alfonso Bucero - CANCELLED
DescriptionTopics: Leadership Development | Leading Project Teams | Communication and Presentation Skills | Project Management
Difficult times and the challenges of operating virtually make personal skills even more critical. Effective communication, motivation, and interactions among team members and stakeholders increases in importance.
Seeking the missing ingredients to move from good to great, moving beyond a plateau and looking for the next generation of skills, mindsets, and processes to transform performance as a project manager or sponsor? Join Alfonso Bucero and Randall Englund in this PMI seminar which will demonstrate how to integrate key people with team, business, technical and organizational skills. Develop the leadership, learning, means, and motivation to advance both personally and professionally.
Case studies and practice sessions help participants learn from each other and about successful practices. Through sharing insights, experiences, attitude, examples, stories, passion, persistence, and patience that motivate action, participants develop and apply these practices up, across, and down the organization, especially in politically charged situations. Develop project management immunity to not only survive but also prosper in pandemic times.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Change thinking about twelve necessary people skills to become more complete as project managers, lead change, resolve conflicts, and enhance on-the-job performance
- Apply different approaches to leading and managing projects, through assessment of skills and environments, sharing examples and case studies, and identifying proven practices
- Realize what needs to be done to negotiate, sell, and achieve more optimized project outcomes; learn how to do it, especially in complex and political environments; integrate and practice implementation strategies; and have more fun, both in the learning environment and in the workplace
- Access tips and techniques from enthusiastic, experienced practitioners, seasoned colleagues, and facilitators
- Better develop project and program management professional careers through enhanced abilities to influence all stakeholders
PDU Allocation Table
|CAPM / PMP / PgMP||8||12||8||28.00|
|PMI-ACP / Agile*||0||12||8||20.00|