Strategy Execution Simulation Lab with Lawrence Suda and Anthony Paris
DescriptionTopics: Decision Making Techniques | Change Management | Portfolio Management | Strategic Planning and Implementation
Most organizations struggle to execute the full potential of their business strategies. You need to ask yourself several important questions: Is your implementation bold, focused and as simple as possible? Do you mobilize the right resources? Do you leverage insight on customers and competitors? Do you promote team engagement and cross-business cooperation? Do you own the decisions you make?
This immersive, experiential simulation lab will show you how to deliver the right strategies, and the right way to close the gap between strategy design and execution. It will give you deep insight, as well, into the nature of practical change management, decision making and portfolio management—and how projects support different business models. The seminar comes at the right time as our industry enters a new era of profound change driven by technology. Anchored by a computer simulation, the lab creates a highly engaging hands-on environment that will enable you to lead collaborative decisions with other business functional team members while considering project portfolios from different business perspectives.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Experience business-owner ‘big picture’ thinking to develop a strategic mindset.
- Manage the most important intangible assets that account for benefits realization, market value and capitalization
- Lead collaborative decisions with other business functional team members while considering project portfolios from different business perspectives
- Identify and align strategic project investments and resources to current and future core capabilities
- Manage the complex relations and trade-off decisions required for strategy execution.
PDU Allocation Table
|CAPM / PMP / PgMP||0||14||14||28.00|
|PMI-ACP / Agile*||0||14||14||28.00|