Creativity and Innovation for Project Managers with Frank Saladis
DescriptionTopics: Strategic Application and Governance | Strategic Planning and Implementation | Project Management
In the current global economic climate, organizations are forced to “innovate or die.” Only innovative organizations can survive the highly competitive global market. As organizations utilize programs and projects to achieve their strategies and goals, program and project managers have a major role to play in driving an organizational culture of creativity and innovation.
This seminar focuses on leadership competencies required for project / program managers to manage their teams most effectively and drive an organizational culture of creativity and innovation: developing their (own) individual creative skills, unleashing their teams’ creative and innovative potentials and building on creativity to drive innovation (both sustaining innovation and disruptive innovation) in their organization. An innovation framework for project management will be introduced – a structured approach for program and project managers to utilize in starting and delivering innovation projects. Participants will explore ways to implement innovation using open innovation and other innovation platforms.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the benefits realized through effective management of difficult stakeholders
- Describe and develop a plan to practice the key elements of Emotional Intelligence
- Identify and classify typical behaviors and tactics of difficult stakeholders
- Develop potential responses to effectively manage difficult stakeholders
- Align actions and behavior with client viewpoints and perspectives
PDU Allocation Table
|CAPM / PMP / PgMP||1||11||2||14.00|