The Influential Project Manager
Note: This new SeminarsWorld 1.50-hour course will be taught in Spanish.
If you want to be successful as a project manager, or positively impact on your projects, you need to be converted into an influential person. Your success will depend on your ability to influence positively to your project stakeholders. This webinar will help you to discover your influence skills as a project manager. You will be able to assess your level of influence and be provided with some tools, tips, and techniques to develop your influence skills for project success.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess and understand your level of influence
- Develop your influence skills through practice
- Learn and analyze several case studies
- Prepare your improvement plan
Instructor: Alfonso Bucero
- Leadership (all credentials): 1.25
- Strategic (all credentials): 0.25
- 19 May 7:00-8:30 a.m. CDT
- 14 July 7:00-8:30 a.m. EDT