Returns & Cancellations
If you are not completely satisfied with any book or logo item purchased from PMI, you may return materials in saleable condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price minus the shipping/handling charges. Instructions for returning products are included with every order. Original shipping/handling charges are nonrefundable, and the customer is responsible for return shipping charges. To receive a refund, you must enclose a copy of the packing slip from the original shipment with the returned product.
Membership cannot be cancelled nor is it refundable.
Please do not return products to PMI Global Operations Center or to any of PMI’s other offices around the world. They must be returned to the PMI Book Service Center.
Return products with the appropriate paperwork to:
Attn: Irma Garcia
3280 Summit Ridge Pkwy.
Duluth, GA 30096
PMI will replace books or logo items that were damaged during shipping. In addition, PMI will ship replacements if you were inadvertently sent the wrong products. Requests for replacements must be made within 30 days of your original order date. Please contact the PMI Book Service Center to discuss the damage or error and the next steps.
PMI Book Service Center
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Phone: +1-866-276-4764 (within the U.S. or Canada) or +1-770-280-4129 (globally)
Most orders ship within 24 hours of receipt so there is a limited window to successfully cancel an order. If a cancellation request is received after the order has already processed for shipping, the customer will need to return the item for a refund. Please note that PMI memberships and PMI Chapter memberships cannot be cancelled or refunded.
To initiate a cancellation request, the user may view the details of the order and choose the Cancel Order button. This submits a cancellation request but does not guarantee the cancellation is complete. Individual line items of an order cannot be cancelled. The entire order will be cancelled if the cancellation request is successful. If an order is already processing for shipment, or if it has already shipped, the Cancel Order function is not available to the user.
Perform the following steps to submit a cancellation request:
- Navigate to the Orders page in your myPMI profile. Click the order number corresponding to the order you wish to cancel.
- If your order has not yet been processed for shipment, you may request to cancel it by clicking the Cancel Order button. Keep in mind this action does not guarantee the order cancellation will be successful.
A message displays indicating that the cancellation is in progress. Two outcomes are possible:
- Cancellation message is received and processed before order ships. Customer’s order history will be updated within 24-48 to reflect a status of cancelled.
- The order cannot be canceled. In this case, the customer must return the merchandise upon receipt.
The order cancellation process is now complete. If your order was successfully cancelled your order history will be updated to reflect a status of “cancelled.”
You may view your recent order and your order history at any time.
How to View an Order:
- Click the myPMI tab on the homepage
- Then, click Orders
- You can then navigate using the “Filter By” drop down menu to view “In Progress”, “Completed”, and “All” orders.