Upskill and Highlight Your Agile and Hybrid Readiness
Agile Hybrid Project Pro™ equips you with the Agile and Hybrid skills you need to lead any project and showcase your expertise.
What is Agile Hybrid Project Pro™?
Agile Hybrid Project Pro™ is a new online course paired with a non-proctored online exam that validates you have upskilled and aligned to the new PMP standards, which include Agile and Hybrid approaches. There is no application process, so simply take the course, pass the exam and add the digital badge to your profile and resume.
Whether you have extensive hands-on experience with Agile and Hybrid projects or an understanding of the principles, Agile Hybrid Project Pro micro-credential verifies your skillset and increases your value to employers.
You will have 75 minutes to complete 60 questions on the online, non-proctored assessment that tests you on Agile and Hybrid project approaches.
Already hold PMP certification? Agile Hybrid Project Pro is a great way to maintain your PMP, and update to align with current standards.
Meet Agile Hybrid Project Pro™
About the Course
The Agile Hybrid Project Pro Prep Course is based on realistic scenarios that allow you to practice applying Agile and Hybrid principles and concepts. The course will take 6.5 - 12 hours to complete, and includes:
- Tackle Agile Hybrid projects by understanding the principles.
- Strategies and solutions to challenges faced in authentic scenarios.
- Challenge your best practice PM knowledge with interactive resources.
- Application and practice of PM Agile Hybrid concepts.
About the Exam
For the assessment, you will be tested on Agile & Hybrid project approaches. The non-proctored online assessment is 60 questions, and you have 75 minutes to complete it.
There is no application process, and once you pass your exam, you will receive a digital badge to prove you have the skills, which can be shared on your social media. You will also earn 13 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
How Does It Work? It's Simple.
- No application – just complete the online, on-demand course. 6½ hours to earn 13 PDUs toward maintaining PMI certification.
- Pass the 60-question non-proctored online assessment. Available on demand, on your schedule, from any computer
- Add the Agile Hybrid Project Pro badge to your profile. No need to renew. Just add the digital badge to your profile and resume to highlight your skills and versatility in agile and hybrid environments.