The PMI Chapter Leadership Impact Award is an annual award that recognizes one outstanding Chapter Leader (Chapter board member) per mentor region (1-16) for their extraordinary and/or meritorious volunteer service to their chapter, mentor region, or local community in which the chapter serves. While there are many Chapter Leaders who routinely perform great and substantive work, this award is specifically for those individual volunteers who have performed exceptional service and who have shown outstanding achievements, including but not limited to:
- Extraordinary impact, going above and beyond the call of duty, valuable/extraordinary service and contributions
- Inspiring others
- Helping advance the Chapter or ideas
- Exemplifying the important roles that project management and volunteerism play in advancing society
- Special contributions to the association through internal and external activities, and activities that result in promoting the good name of the Chapter, activities that promote a positive reflection on the Chapter, or a positive reflection on the project management profession
- Acts as a PMI culture role model by truly embodying our PMI Culture Values & Behaviors:
- MAKE IT EASY
- AIM HIGHER
- BE WELCOMING
- EMBRACE CURIOUSITY
- TOGETHER WE CAN
The nomination period for 2023 is closed and the 2023 award recipients announced.
The 2024 call for nominations will open in December 2023.