Project Management Salary Survey
There’s never been a better time to be a project manager.
Project management skills and expertise are in demand globally, and earning potential remains promising. Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey, 10th Edition equips practitioners with the most comprehensive view of project managers’ earnings from 37 countries around the world.
This industry-leading resource empowers professionals and hiring managers with compensation information based on several key factors, such as country, position, industry and Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification status.
- Salary data from more than 33,000 project management practitioners
- Responses from professionals in 37 countries (Chile, Costa Rica and Ecuador are new to this edition)
- A general listing of median salaries reported by country from highest to lowest
- Salary data cross-tabulated by 15 demographic variables including eight positions (from entry-level project managers to senior executives in project management)
- Reported salary increases over the past 12 months and expected salary increases over the next 12 months
- Information on employee benefit packages
Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Country of employment
- Position description
- Years of work experience
- Years worked in key techniques
- Years worked in project management
- Highest formal education level obtained
- Degree in project management
- PMP® status
- Type of project
- Number of employees in entire organization
- Average project team size
- Typical project budget
- Training per year
The 2019 survey for Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey 11th Edition is currently being conducted among PMI members and certification holders who are randomly selected to participate. PeriscopeIQ, a strategy and compensation specialist firm, is conducting the research and assures confidentiality.
Top Salaries Infographic