Agile Software Development
Need to become more proficient in agile for software development? The Agile Software Development online course will help you create an iterative, simplistic and incremental approach to developing and releasing software so that you can commit to timely and ongoing software deliveries.
Agile practices will help you implement frequent releases, ongoing testing, customer and stakeholder participation so your software development process is more sustainable and flexible when change occurs.
What You Will Learn
- How to describe the practices of agile project planning and agile software development
- Project planning tasks such as creating and estimating user stories, release and iteration planning, and agile modeling
- The principle agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Issues involved in applying an agile methodology in an organization
- Agile practices in relation to project management tasks such as work scheduling, team meetings, change and risk management, progress monitoring, reports and reviews, and project scaling
- Agile team practices including pair-programming and co-ownership of code
- Agile programming practices including test-driven development, and behavior-driven development
- Agile testing activities in relation to software components, user interfaces, and data
Who Should Take This Course
Developers and software project managers with at least 1 year of experience designing, developing, or managing software development projects who want to become proficient in the application of agile methodologies in software development projects.