Applied Risk Management
Want a deeper understanding of how to manage risk? Want to know how to build a risk register? The Applied Risk Management online course builds upon the foundation of concepts covered in the Risk Management Fundamentals online course.
Boost your working knowledge in applying specific practical approaches and tools in managing the uncertainty—or risk—of the project's success from inception to completion. This course is very practical, tactical, and filled with examples. Twenty-two (22) downloadable “takeaways” are available in the course's Media Center for your use, including tools, spreadsheets, and checklists.
What You Will Learn
- The Risk Management Plan
- The Risk Register
- Tools & Techniques for Identifying Risks
- Tools & Techniques for Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Tools & Techniques for Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Tools & Techniques for Responding to Risks
- Response Process and Risk Register
- Monitor and Control Risks
Who Should Take This Course
Project managers, functional managers, senior managers, team leaders, sales management, customer account representatives, business analysts, project sponsors, portfolio managers, program managers and instructors.