Behaviors that Lead to Exceptional Performance (Neal Whitten, PMP)
Success does not just happen—it is made to happen! Success is born of behaviors and choices that lead to exceptional performance. Neal reveals 18 important leading-edge, best-practice, results-oriented behaviors that will promote your professional and personal success.
Topics include: Priority management, think for yourself, integrity, never avoid necessary confrontation, practice boldness and courage, trust but verify, don't make it or take it personally, don't dwell on yesterday, think like a leader, and many more.
As you strive to achieve your dreams, these behaviors can lay the foundation for your journey.
Provides Category-A PDUs; Hosted by Velociteach®'s InSite system, narrated by Neal Whitten, PMP.
What You Will Learn
- Power Snippets
- Understand and Practice Empowerment
- Think For Yourself (most people don't)
- Embrace Integrity in All That You Do
- Manage Daily to Your Top 3 Priorities
- Never Avoid Necessary Confrontation
- Don't Make It Personal (or Take It Personally)
- Practice Boldness and Courage
- What Others Think—What You Think
- Don't Dwell on Yesterday
- Mind Your Own Business First
- Check Your Ego at the Door
- Trust But Verify— Inspect What You Expect
- Treat Others as You Would Like to Be Treated
- Think Like a Leader
- Treat All Project Members Equally
- Seek Out a Mentor
- Evaluate Yourself Daily
- Define Who You Choose to Be
- Course Final Assessment
- Course Summary
Who Should Take This Course
PMPs and PgMPs interested in earning Leadership PDUs, functional managers, senior managers, team leaders, sales management, customer account representatives, business analysts, project sponsors, portfolio managers, program managers, instructors