Being an Effective Team Member
A truly effective team requires the dedication of every member. Effective team members go beyond themselves and their personal desires and goals—they put the team first, maximizing their contributions to help the team accomplish its purpose. This course covers strategies and techniques to help you become an effective and valued member of your team. Specifically, you'll explore the benefits of working on a team and learn to tolerate team member differences. You'll also learn how to work proactively and collaboratively with members of your team as you achieve your team's goals.
What You Will Learn
- identifying the strategies for adopting a positive mind-set about working on a team
- recognizing how to be a proactive team member
- recognizing strategies for demonstrating tolerance of teammates
- using strategies for being an effective team member
- recognizing examples of the strategies for working collaboratively with others