Best Practices in Project Management
Learn how to leverage the knowledge and experience of seasoned project managers with this unique and practical InSite course from Velociteach®. This course is packed with tips, tricks, and practical techniques you can apply immediately to your own projects. You will finish the course feeling confident with your management practices. The course features integrated knowledge checks as well as a Final Exam to assess your capture of the concepts.
Provides Category-A PDUs; Hosted by Velociteach's InSite system.
What You Will Learn
- Begin With The End In Mind – Visualize The Goal
- Understanding Project Stakeholders
- Understanding The Product
- Understanding the Work Breakdown Structure
- Issues and Change Management
- Organizing The Project
- Tracking, Communicating & Reporting
Who Should Take This Course
PMPs and PgMPs interested in earning Technical PDUs, Functional Managers, Senior Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Management, Customer Account Representatives, Business Analysts, Project Sponsors, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, Instructors