Creating a Project Budget (PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition)
This course covers the Plan Cost Management, Estimate Costs, and Determine Budget project cost management processes based on the latest PMBOK® Guide.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify activities that are part of the Project Cost Management Knowledge Area
- Distinguish between the inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs of the Plan Cost Management process
- Identify inputs to the Estimate Costs process
- Distinguish between the tools and techniques you can use to estimate project costs
- Describe how to use the bottom-up estimating technique to estimate project costs
- Match the outputs of the Estimate Costs process to their descriptions
- Recognize the inputs to the Determine Budget process
- Recognize the tools and techniques you can use to determine your project budget
- Identify the outputs of the Determine Budget process
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Estimate Costs and Determine Budget processes
Who Should Take This Course
Existing project managers pursuing certification in recognition of their skills and experience; individuals training to become accredited project managers.