Cross-functional Strategic Management
Cross-functional management involves managing in a way that bridges the functional silos that constrain your organization. You have to rethink your approach to business operations and promote synergy and collaboration in a team-based environment while moving toward a common objective. This course defines organizational cross-functionality and its benefits. It helps you develop techniques to support a cross-functional strategy throughout your organization. And it shows you how different types of knowledge management systems can play a role in implementing that strategy.
What You Will Learn
- Recognizing true statements about cross-functional management
- Identifying the benefits of cross-functional management
- Recognizing how to support strategic cross-functionality in the organization
- Recognizing the benefits of knowledge management for furthering strategic cross-functionality
- Matching knowledge management approaches with their descriptions