Embracing Organizational Change
It is normal to struggle when changes occur, but the proper coping methods can help you not only survive organizational change, but empower you to take control of your career, recognize new opportunities that come with the change, and propel your career forward. This course covers best practices to help you accepting a new reality when things change, including acknowledgement of the changes and coming to terms with your new reality. This course also introduces the idea of reframing as a coping method for accepting organizational change. Finally, this course covers the importance of recognizing and capitalizing on the career opportunities presented by organizational change, including the importance of a career plan.
What You Will Learn
- Recognizing statements that demonstrate a person is moving from resistance to acceptance
- Using reframing to think differently about organizational change
- Recognizing examples of reframed attitudes toward change
- Recognizing examples of employees capitalizing on new opportunities as they go through organizational change
- Recognizing the benefits of proactively capitalizing on organizational change