Ethical Decision-making in the Workplace
How do you go about making the best ethical decision possible? Sometimes there are gray areas between what is right and what is wrong. Do you have the tools necessary to ethically lead you in your work practices? When you are able to recognize areas in which ethical problems occur in the workplace and are aware of the various arguments and justifications that become obstacles to ethical behavior, it is easier to successfully apply ethical standards. This course aids you in identifying ethical problems, helps you avoid the obstacles that may tempt you to act improperly, and gives you the tools necessary to guide you toward the right decisions.
What You Will Learn
- match common ethical problems to examples of their related behaviors
- apply strategies for removing obstacles to ethical decision making
- match obstacles to ethical behavior with corresponding strategies for removing them
- match perspectives for making ethical decisions with examples
- use a process for making ethical decisions