Financial Management 4: Accounting & Cash
Cash flow is the life blood of your firm and lack of cash is the primary cause in 92 percent of all bankruptcies. Increasing cash flow, managing cash, and using cash to your best advantage is as important to your business as superior architecture or design work. This 1-hour online course helps you choose the appropriate type of accounting system to optimize your firm's cash flow.
This is the fourth chapter of the “Financial Management for the A/E/C Firm” course series from PSMJ Resources, Inc. offered.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages to your firm of cash vs. accrual accounting
- Use key ratios to benchmark your firm's financial performance to similar firms
- Forecast cash flow effectively and optimize your use of credit and other cash generation methods
- Evaluate alternative cash management techniques
- Utilize worksheets and sample rate calculations