Financial Management 5: Strategic Planning & Budgeting
Cash flow is the life blood of your firm and lack of cash is the primary cause in 92 percent of all bankruptcies. Increasing cash flow, managing cash, and using cash to your best advantage is as important to your business as superior architecture or design work. This 1-hour interactive online course helps you master the strategic planning process and control your financial operations effectively.
This is the fifth chapter of the “Financial Management for the A/E/C Firm” course series from PSMJ Resources, Inc. offered through RedVector.com in its entirety. We strongly recommend that you take all nine chapters of this course series.
What You Will Learn
- Focus your strategic planning process on the most crucial areas of your business
- Coordinate the six critical elements of strategic planning and govern them effectively
- Design an annual business plan designed to meet your short-term goals
- Develop a simple, realistic long-term (three to five years) planning process
- Understand the difference between planning and budgeting
- Utilize worksheets and sample rate calculations