From Needs to Project
A project represents all of the actions that need to be done to respond to pre-defined needs within set deadlines. Needs are often expressed by different individuals, both inside and outside the company. As a project manager, your responsibility is to translate these needs and incorporate them into a concrete project. To help you to do this, this training module will show you how to:
- Initiate a needs definition process, using specific tools
- Identify interviewees and conduct interviews
- Collect, sort, analyze and formalize needs
- Formulate and challenge needs
- Contractualize and communicate needs
What You Will Learn
- Identifying the key factors for success when structuring needs.
- Preparing and implementing the 'needs definition' process.
- Collecting and analysing needs.
- Challenging and prioritising needs.
- Contractualising and sharing needs.
Who Should Take This Course
Experienced project managers or project directors. Top managers in charge of projects.