Improve PMO Performance with Agile: Agile in the PMO
Is Agile the right approach for your organization? This course will help you determine the best path to prepare your organization for agile adoption. Learn by following a fictitious scenario where you travel to “Waterfall Island” to meet with its chief and observe his tribe as they adopt agile principles and practices.
This course is part of the Agile in the Program Management Office Series, where you travel to modern-day Pem, a fictitious city, to see how their town managers are using Agile to improve their office functionality.
What You Will Learn
- Adopting agile principles and value to improve your PMO performance in a sustainable way.
- Fostering a culture that empowers employees to take initiative.
- Facilitating a stand up meeting to improve communication and work effectively as a team.
- Designing and facilitating a retrospective on PMO performance with project and program managers and governance to identify areas for PMO improvement.
- Mapping PMO KPIs to your organization's strategic objectives.
- Communicating the value of the PMO in meeting your organization's strategic objectives.
Who Should Take This Course
Project and program managers, senior leaders, directors, anyone working in or supporting a PMO, anyone seeking to understand the role of a PMO director, or anyone seeking to adopt agile practices