Leadership Essentials: Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Emotional intelligence is a reliable predictor of success—but what is it? Abilities such as poise, cheerfulness, empathy for others, an outgoing personality, ability to express feelings directly but appropriately, and the capacity for developing relationships distinguish individuals with high emotional intelligence. This course provides you with an understanding of why these abilities can help you be a more effective leader. It also provides you with practical, positive techniques for promoting and improving emotional intelligence as a leader within your business environment.
What You Will Learn
- Understanding why emotional intelligence is important in the workplace
- Matching emotional intelligence competencies to their associated domains
- Recognizing which perception competencies need improvement and recommend techniques for cultivating them, in a given scenario
- Choosing actions that demonstrate emotional intelligence in controlling emotions
- Recognizing actions that demonstrate emotional intelligence in facilitating