Managing Real World Projects
This self-paced course contains vocabulary games, flash cards, and interactive exercises to supplement and enhance your understanding of real world project management. Also included are expert video segments to help you become an effective manager of real world projects.
It also explains the essential tools and techniques of proper project management as well as some important best practices to exercise while managing projects in your organization.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the five project stages (Initiating, Planning, Controlling, Executing and Closing)
- Recognize constraints for projects (scope, time, and budget)
- Explain key project management terminology
- Outline the keys to a successful project launch
- Understand how to establish project goals and deliverables with stakeholders
- Manage the planning, execution, and control of your projects
- Recognize project management best practice, including Agile, Lean, and other techniques
- Understand project team dynamics
- Understand how to communicate clearly with stakeholders and project team members
- Recognize effective tools for change management
- Explain and employ key tools and techniques employed in the five stages
- Manage the closing process for your project, including transfer, acceptance, and approval