Planning Quality Management (PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition)
This course covers the Plan Quality Management project management process based on the latest version of the PMBOK® Guide.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize aspects of managing project quality
- Match quality management concepts with examples
- Recognize the relationship between the three Project Quality Management processes
- Identify inputs of the Plan Quality Management process
- Recognize the tools and techniques you can use to plan project quality management
- Categorize examples of costs of quality
- Describe how to perform a cost-benefit analysis
- Identify the outputs of the Plan Quality Management process
- Identify elements to include in a quality management plan
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Plan Quality Management process
Who Should Take This Course
Existing project managers pursuing certification in recognition of their skills and experience; individuals training to become accredited project managers.