Planning Risk Management (PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition)
This course covers the Plan Risk Management project management processes based on the most recent version of the PMBOK[R] Guide.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define what is meant by project risk
- Recognize examples of project risk
- Identify three factors about a risk you need to determine in order to reduce uncertainty
- Recognize examples of common risk responses
- Match the inputs to planning risk management with the information they provide
- Identify the tools and techniques used for the Plan Risk Management process
- Identify sections you should include in a risk management plan
- Match elements of the risk management plan with examples
- Distinguish between the three risk ratings in an ordinal scale
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Plan Risk Management process
Who Should Take This Course
Existing project managers pursuing certification in recognition of their skills and experience; individuals training to become accredited project managers.