Planning Stakeholder Engagement (PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition)
This course covers the Identify Stakeholders and Plan Stakeholder Engagement project management processes based on the latest version of the PMBOK® Guide.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize examples of stakeholders
- Recognize the inputs of the Identify Stakeholders process
- Distinguish between the tools and techniques you use for identifying stakeholders
- Distinguish between types of information included in a stakeholder register
- Identify the inputs to the Plan Stakeholder Engagement process
- Determine appropriate strategies for engaging stakeholders
- Identify common components of a stakeholder engagement plan
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Identify Stakeholders and Plan Stakeholder Engagement processes
Who Should Take This Course
Existing project managers pursuing certification in recognition of their skills and experience; individuals training to become accredited project managers.