Prepare Key Stakeholders for Agile: Agile in the PMO
Is agile the right approach for your organization? This course will help you determine the best path to prepare your organization for agile adoption. Learn by following a fictitious scenario where you travel to “Waterfall Island” to meet with its chief and observe his tribe as they adopt agile principles and practices. This course is part of the Agile in the Program Management Office Series, where you serve as PMO director and guide the transformation of your office from a waterfall-based to an agile-based PMO. Explore the jungle, caves, and ancient cities of Waterfall Island to discover the differences between waterfall and agile management.
What You Will Learn
- Identify approaches to build and monitor PMO staff and governance support for managing programs using agile principles and practices.
- Evaluate your team’s readiness for change.
- Evaluate a business case to identify elements that would benefit from agile principles and practices.
- Facilitate an intake meeting for an agile program using agile principles and practices, and
- Update a portfolio budget with metrics for programs using agile principles and practices.