Procurement Management (PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition)
This course covers the Conduct Procurements and Control Procurements project management processes based on the latest edition of the PMBOK® Guide.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the inputs to the Conduct Procurements process
- Match Conduct Procurement tools and techniques with the most appropriate activities
- Recognize outputs of the Conduct Procurements process
- Recognize the inputs to the Control Procurements process
- Distinguish between Control Procurements tools and techniques
- Identify the outputs of the Control Procurements process
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Conduct Procurements and Control Procurements processes
Who Should Take This Course
Existing project managers pursuing certification in recognition of their skills and experience; individuals training to become accredited project managers.